miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011




                                                        You smile I smile                                                         Cause whenever                                                        You smile I smile                                                                                                                Your lips, my biggest weakness                                                        Shouldn't have let you know                                                        I'm always gonna do what they say                                                         If you need me                                                        I'll come running                                                        From a thousand miles away                                                        When you smile I smile                                                         You smile I smile(8)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario